Engr Seyi Makinde of Oyo state through the Office Of The Honourable Commissioner, Ministry Of Education, Science And Technology has shown interest in sustaining and rearranging the oyo state home grown school feeding programme.
In a released statement, the state government made the intention of sustaining and maintaining the state home grown school feeding programme known through readiness to employed caterers to be cooking foods in designated public primary schools across the state
The statement reads:
ADVERTISEMENT FOR FOOD VENDING ON oyo state home grown school feeding programme: 14th of Nov.’19.
Oyo State Government now invites Caterers (cooks) to indicate interest in providing the services of cooking foods for the pupils in designated public primary schools across the state.
Requirements Documents are:-
(1) Current Personal income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last 3years
(2) Medical certificate of fitness from a recognized hospital.
(3) Sworn Affidavit for not convicted in any criminal offences.
(4) Letter of consent to allow verification of documents submitted.
(5) Evidence of payment of Government Development Levy.
All INTERESTED APPLICANTS should submit their letters of interest along with all the above listed required documents
ON OR BEFORE November Monday 25th of 2019. To the address below :-
Office Of The Honourable Commissioner,
Ministry Of Education, Science And Technology,